So my correspondence deficiency has caused problems for me in several ways. For one, I believe I offend people by being seemingly exceptionally negligent about "keeping in touch." In fact, if it weren't for cell phones, I think I would have been ousted from my family long ago. The fact that I do not write Thank You cards has probably left several people wondering if I liked the gift, appreciated it or even received it. This is sad since I probably thought a million times how grateful I was for the gift. . .which leads me back to the guilt I carry--this is the second way that my deficiency is really bringing me down. Because of my guilt and being awkwardly aware of myself--to a fault--I then visualize the destruction of my relationships because of my inability to communicate with my loved ones/friends/acquaintances. This makes the next time we meet--scomodo!!! What I am trying to accomplish here is a one-time statement to my peeps, letting them know that
A. I am sorry for not keeping in touch with you
B. It is simply a deficiency I have so don't take it personally, which leads to
C. I'm getting over it!!! So what if I'm inept at communicating with my loved-ones. I still love them every bit as much as Ms. Bloggety-Blog, or Mr. Shblogety-blog for that matter (J/K Joshy). So that said, I free myself up to blog as frequently or infrequently as I want. . .as the case may be.
Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
Now on to the blogging. . .
Wow, the blog gods are already blessing me . . . Frankie stopped crying.
So my babysitters are quite exceptional. This is something that I am incredibly grateful for. What are the odds that one would have, for example, three very exceptional sitters in the space of a week. Well, I have had such an experience of late. The first one, the very amazing Heather Schultz, began this incredible trend of logging the little dudes' day. It is one of those things that I have found to be incredibly precious--even though I would never expect my nannies to feel obligated to keep a log. But seriously, to come home and read about your children's day when you have been absent is not to be under-appreciated. Anyway, the other two sitters followed suit and so now I have five days of my boys' lives logged. This is quite important to the record-keeping deficient. So thank you Heather, Collete, and Stephanie, aka Chaniqua, for logging. You make me want to start blogging. Maybe then I will escape flogging from the famiglia. Ok, enough of that. I will post a random pic, since I have not posted pics since Frankie was 2 weeks old.

Frankie makes a good half pipe according to Finn.
Thank you to Bumbo chairs for making our little dudes look so weird. Seriously, squint your eyes and look at this picture, it should make you laugh a bit.
If you were wondering why Finn loves bikes, aka by-ik-ik-le, this is why.
Do I make my babies big or what?

Like Uncle like Goofy.
Let's bottle this energy up and make a killing, shall we?Funny Finn Fact: Finn is completely wet with sweat after he has walked across the room. Sorry for the sweaty genes, Finn.
from Mommy and Daddy (double wammy :/).

No comments:
Post a Comment