Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tempermental Gravity
I was commenting on my friend's blog (she is groovissima--check her out) because of her post about good days. Why do they occur? Why can't they occur more often? Here's my response.
Today I was getting increasingly p-oed when I was putting the carseats in just as the clouds opened up on top of me. It felt like someone pulled the back of my pants back and poured a cup of water in there. I was ready to abort mission and then something changed. I had an amazing evening after that, like you said, the whining stopped and the rhythm of life flowed. I made good decisions and smoothed things out and I have no idea why things turned beautiful. It seriously is as random as weather, kudos to Melinda's analogy. On the way to work, I heard a dude on the radio that was an expert in astrology. He was explaining that Morrisey, whose birthday is today, is a gemini and that is why he is such a prolific song-writer. Seriously, can that be true? How does personality or aptitude come from a birth date? Why were all the kids I know crazy two days ago. What force of nature is responsible for this up and down? Is it like tempermental gravity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow great post. Your friends blog is amazing. She makes me feel like I'm at a third graders writing level!!Her pics are great too.
Hormones?
Post a Comment